Improv Workshop in Denver
Are you ready to energize your acting and creativity?
Join us for a fun filled, game driven, community building afternoon of improvisation.
You will work and play with an improv coach and a group of people ready to take your talent to the next level via improvisation.
Build your acting skills, practice your creativity, and develop new ways of expressing yourself in group settings.
Using a wide variety of improv games, expert coaching, and acting exercises you’ll be able to:
- Explore and practice improvisational basics
- Develop a “where” a “why” and a “who” inside a scene
- Build your self-confidence
- Improve how you work with other people
- Learn how to create longer-form improv sketches
- Create fun and collaborative stage environments
- Develop believable characters
- Increase your on stage energy
- Learn the basic techniques of improvisation
- Stop going for the laugh and get more laughs
The workshop runs from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Saturday April 19. Your improv coach is Doug Smith, actor, director and producer who has toured internationally and studied improv under Paul Sills.
Saturday, April 19, 2014 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
2828 N. Speer Blvd.
Anyone interested in improv. Recommended for adults and youth age 14 and above.
Doug Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org